Sunday, June 08, 2008

Catch up

We must apologize for not having written for a long, long time. The last posting is April 27th. I did write one post about all my frustrations in India, but I didn't feel like it was fair to publish it, being that I had a terrible day, and was really only venting my frustrations through the posting. If you want to hear more about it, come on over for coffee when we are back in town!

Anyway, since last time, we left India, spent a lovely 10 days on Ile-de-Batz off the coast of France in a restored windmill, met up with Arnold and Sylvia in Paris (Steve's dad and stepmom), and have been touring with them since. We flew from Paris to Pisa, then explored the Cinque Terra, Venice and Bologna. Tomorrow is a day trip to Rome (we are based in Perugia for a few nights) before we head in the final leg of the trip into Switzerland. Yes we have been keeping busy, but enjoying the time together as well.

I hope to put some more reflections on our travels, but may not have time until we are back in Edmonton again...June18 in case you're wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment