Monday, July 19, 2010

The Organic Box


Hooray for The Organic Box! It's a produce delivery company that provides locally sourced organic vegetables and fruit to your door. Did I mention that it comes right to our door? I highly recommend this quality service and product! They send weekly updates on the condition of the produce, they let us know how the company is doing, and give us ample opportunity for feedback. Not to mention that the quality is way better that what I can choose at the grocery store (and I consider myself a fairly good produce picker).
Now that summer is in full swing, they have an additional fruit add-on box. The contents of this add-on are pictured below. Also included was a bag of frozen raspberries from last year's crop that I whisked straightaway into the freezer.
I will try to remember to take a photo of the original veggie box this week. Everything has been so delicious, and I'm looking forward to trying a watermelon and feta salad that I have been seeing all over lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment